Start Your Career: Seven new Forestry Roots posts
Seven great opportunities are now open for those looking to gain a year's paid placement, training, and mentoring as part of our unique Forestry Roots project.
Forestry Roots is made possible thanks to the support of the ALA Green Charitable Trust and of RFS members. It matches College and University leavers with employers, supporting future foresters on their first steps into careers in woodland and forestry environments.
Applications for all posts close on 17 May. Relocation expenses are available, subject to terms and conditions. The seven posts are:
- Trainee Arborist, Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Hampshire
- Trainee Assistant Woodland Manager, Moreton Wood, Herefordshire
- Assistant Parks and Woodland Ranger, North Northamptonshire Council
- Forestry Practitioner/Ymarferydd Coedwigaeth, Broadleaf Wales, Conwy
- Forestry Roots Trainee, North Yorks Moors National Park
- Woodsperson – Tregothnan Estate, Cornwall
- Forestry Assistant – H W Forestry Ltd, South Wales
For details of all jobs see the RFS Jobs Board.