How to Apply
- Candidates must complete all the required elements (theory qualification and a minimum of 8 practical NPTC/Lantra modules).
- Scan copies of all your original theory and practical qualifications and save in PDF or JPG formats. For the theory certificate (i.e., ABC Level 2/3 Certificate) we require both the award certificate and the module transcript. Please note, we normally accept digital copies but may request originals for auditing purposes.
- Download the RFS Certification Application Form and complete it in its entirety.
- Go to the RFS Shop and pay for your application. £25 will be retained as a non refundable admin charge in the event that an application is not successful. You can complete the payment process for the certification, either by using the shop or by phoning 01295 678588.
- Once you have paid, email the completed Application Form and scanned certificate copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, it can take up to 12 weeks for your certificate to be processed and posted to you due to demand.
Applications can be submitted at any time.
There is a £25 fee for re-issuing of lost or damaged certificates.