Apply for certifications that recognise your professional skills.
Please note, it can take up to 12 weeks for your certificate to be processed and posted to you due to high levels of demand. If you have any questions about your application, please email email@example.com.
RFS Certificate in Forestry
RFS Certificate in Arboriculture
Reasons to apply
- RFS Certification has a strong reputation.
- The right to add the name of the certificate after your name e.g. John Smith, Cert. Arb. or John Smith, Cert. For.
- No need for the time and expense of attending further training courses. Your portfolio can be completed at any speed and based on CPD that you have already undertaken or select a pathway that suits your own needs at a local provider.
- The RFS retains detailed records on file for each application. We are able to provide verification of RFS Certificates to employers and potential clients.
- Successful candidates are eligible for free membership of the RFS for one year (saving over £50). Details of how candidates can claim their free membership will be provided along with the award certificate.
To apply, you must meet the criteria for both the theory and practical elements of the certification.
HCC courses in Arboriculture / Forestry. These are theory courses assessed by a portfolio of evidence and normally studied flexibly over one year. They are a complete qualification in itself, but can also be used as the theory course for the RFS Certificate in Arboriculture or Forestry.
Other equivalent arboriculture or forestry qualifications at Level 2 or higher.
Completion of 8 or more NPTC or Lantra certificates of competency. Full details of the recognised elements for each certificate can be found below.