Outdoor Learning Practitioner Training Level 2
What does the course cover?
- Taking your curriculum outdoors. Join us to journey through creative literacy, muddy maths, art using natural materials and even outdoor RE.
- Explore risk-benefit analysis and consider why its so important to get learn outdoors.
- Develop confidence in the outdoors by understanding your environment.
- Reflect on ways that you could develop your outdoor space and be inspired by the stories of others.
- Play with loose parts and build your resilience and resourcefulness
What does the course include?
2 1/2 days of training, all resources and 6 months free mentoring while you develop your skills.
Entry Qualifications Required
- Aged 16 years or over.
- Level 1 qualification or equivalent (1 GCSE).
- Current DBS Check.
- A suitable First Aid qualification is useful to complement this course.
How much does it cost?
Becky is a qualified teacher and forest school leader with experience of senior leadership, teacher training and as a teaching and learning advisor.
She says: “I love having the opportunity to work with children in the forest and see the benefits that it brings to them. Freedom to explore with all their senses and to learn about the world around them as they experience it.”