Outdoor Learning Practitioner Training Level 2
This course runs over 2.5 days and is designed to equip you to take groups for outdoor learning in the grounds of your setting for further afield.
The course covers:
- Outdoor Play, Loose Parts and Natural Resource
- Creative Literacy, Muddy Maths and curriculum links
- Keeping safe: risk assessments and risky play
- Developing your outdoor space
- Building confidence in Outdoor Learning
All participants will receive access to a wide range of online course materials as well as email support while you are completing your portfolio.
Becky is a qualified teacher and forest school leader with experience of senior leadership, teacher training and as a teaching and learning advisor.
She says: “I love having the opportunity to work with children in the forest and see the benefits that it brings to them. Freedom to explore with all their senses and to learn about the world around them as they experience it.”