Support Teaching Trees
Teaching Trees would like to thank all of the many individuals, charitable trusts and others who make our work of teaching children and young people about trees, together with the owners who have so generously opened up their woods to local schools.
The work of the RFS is funded through donations from individuals and charitable trusts, sponsorship and legacies, together with membership subscriptions. Every pound we receive is warmly welcomed and put to good use.
If you would like to support the Teaching Trees programme and help us to reach many more children and teachers you can donate:
- online by visiting our Make a Donation pages and selecting Teaching Trees as the project you would like to support
- by telephone - please call us on 01594 250140 and we can take your donation over the phone
- via Charities Aid Foundation payment
- by setting up a regular direct debit or standing order
- by post - click here to download a donations form and send your cheque and completed form to RFS, The Hay Barns, Home Farm Drive, Upton Estate, Banbury, OX15 6HU.
- You can set up a regular Direct Debit to support the work of Teaching Trees online through PayPal at Make a Donation.
- If you would like to make your regular donation by standing order please contact us on 01295 678588.
Do you pay UK income tax?
Would you like to boost the value of your donation to the RFS by almost one third at no extra cost to yourself? If you answer “yes” to these questions, please click here to print off a Gift Aid form and post it to The Royal Forestry Society, PO Box 91, Lydney GL15 9AD.
If you would like to speak to someone to find out more about the Teaching Trees programme before making a donation, or if you are a wood owner interested in hosting a Teaching Trees visit, please get in touch by calling 01295 678588 or by e mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you make a donation to the RFS you agree to us recording your details on our database, so that we can thank you and keep in touch. Your details will be kept securely and not passed on to any third party. If you would prefer us not use your details in this way you can e mail us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01295 678588.